Receive the best money saving deals in Myrtle Beach!
The summer of 2017 is no different, with a few upgrades and improvements made both to the Long Bay Resort property and in the surrounding neighborhood. Here's a sneak preview of what's in store for you and your family to enjoy during your upcoming Myrtle Beach vacation:
* Rooftop Mini-Golf: Just when you thought Long Bay Resort couldn't find another inch of space to provide on-site entertainment, we've literally gone "up top" to take our amenities the next level. High above the oceanfront pool deck and waterslides sits a brand-new miniature golf course on the rooftop overlooking the beach. Parents can relax in beach chairs and watch the kids putt-putt around the layout, or join in the fun on the tallest mini-golf course in town. It's the latest addition to our fun lineup of games, including a jumbo-sized checkers and chess set, shuffleboard, ping pong and an arcade.
* Fire Pit: There's nothing like enjoying a night on the next to the fire in the cool sea breeze while gathering with loved ones around a firepit, and now Long Bay Resort guests can enjoy that experience. Located near the Starbucks on property, a new fire pit provides guests with the chance to soak up the salt air and sing songs by the fire. This is also a great chance to mix and mingle with fellow guests during the evening hours and enjoy a few fireside frozen drinks.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: Long Bay Resort always offers its guests free passes and other perks as a way of saying thanks for staying with us, and this time we've really outdone ourselves. Through Sept. 4, Long Bay Resort guests receive one free adult admission to Myrtle Waves Water Park (good for every day of your stay), one game of laser tag at Fun Warehouse, one round of mini-golf at select courses around town and discounted adult tickets to Ripley's Aquarium for only $19.95. Your Sun & Fun Rewards package also allows guests to enjoy free and unlimited DVD rentals for those rainy days and nights.
* In the Neighborhood: Located in the exclusive Ocean Forest and Dunes section of town, Long Bay Resort features one of the nicest neighborhoods around. The area has long boasted lots of restaurants within a few blocks, and there are even more to choose from this summer, including one of Myrtle Beach's most famous establishments — The Library, which recently relocated from downtown to the north side. A new plaza features Myrtle Beach’s first Publix grocery store, Blueberry’s Grill and Chipotle.
* Around Town: Some of Myrtle Beach’s most popular venues have also undergone a bit of a makeover in the off-season. Broadway at the Beach has added Dave & Buster’s, Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen and the Summer Nights at Broadway festival, which features free family entertainment nightly and fireworks on most Tuesday and Friday nights. The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is being extended farther north, and the Hot Summer Nights series also offers free entertainment six nights a week.
Of course, for all the new things there are to do in Myrtle Beach and at Long Bay Resort, it’s the traditional favorites that visitors love to partake in year after year. Enjoy the beach, our indoor and outdoor pool decks, and all the top attractions, dining, shopping and nightlife in town for the ultimate summer vacation.