The Server position is responsible for providing guests with an exceptional service experience while enjoying the food and beverage options at the resort. This team member must accurately serve the orders in a quick and courteous manner.
- Performs opening, mid-shift, closing side work to ensure seamless transitions between shifts.
- Suggests and upsells appropriate beverage, cocktail and food items.
- Acquires a working knowledge of Restaurant Manager POS System in order to ring up orders and process bills.
- Understands and follows all state laws and company policies for food and beverage service.
- Handles difficult situations effectively. Keeps supervisor and host fully informed of all problems, customer dissatisfaction and/or unusual matters of significance.
- Acts as a team member when others need assistance in serving guests; assists with bussing and setting tables.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Job Qualifications
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, co-workers and supervisors
- Previous experience as a server is preferred
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort
We are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.