The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of glassware, utensils, and tableware by following proper sanitation procedures. This position is also responsible for keeping a clean and orderly kitchen work area.
- Uses the prescribed equipment and cleaning methods to assure proper sanitation; wash glassware, utensils, and dishware by hand or place them in dishwasher machine.
- Sorts and stacks clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other designated storage areas
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors; cleans shelves, carts and racks.
- Washes work tables, meat blocks, walls and walk-in coolers and freezers
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers
- Cleans and hoses out garbage cans
- Follows safety standards, policies and procedures of the property, as well as on a state and federal level.
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times
- Other duties, as assigned by the Kitchen Manager
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.