New for 2014! Long Bay Resort Giving Away Freebies All Year Long
Did somebody say free? That’s right, we did! Starting March 1, 2014, we’ll be giving the Sun & Fun Bonus to our guests at check-in, one per rental unit. The bonus includes access to free, in-room DVD rentals, as well as some great free tickets to some of the best attractions in Myrtle Beach.
And did we mention that it’s all free? It’s true!
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s included in the bonus, season by season:
When you check-in between these dates, your Sun & Fun Bonus will include …
- A DVDNow card, which you can use in our onsite kiosks to rent as many movies as you’d like over the course of your visit to Long Bay Resort. New releases and older favorites, the selections are updated weekly!
- An unlimited ride pass into NASCAR SpeedPark, one of our favorite amusements in Myrtle Beach, that’s good every day of your stay!
- A pass good for a round of mini golf at NASCAR SpeedPark every day of your stay!
When you check in during this peak summer season, you’ll get a Sun & Fun bonus that includes …
- Your very own DVDNow card, entitling you to free in-room DVD rentals from our kiosk, located conveniently onsite.
- One daily admission into Myrtle Waves water park, the biggest water park in Myrtle Beach, located conveniently across the road from Broadway at the Beach’s shopping, dining and entertainment
- One round of mini golf at NASCAR SpeedPark every day of your stay
When you visit Long Bay in the fall, your Sun & Fun Bonus will still bring the (free!) fun. Here’s what it includes:
- A DVDNow card for free, unlimited in-room DVD rentals at the onsite kiosk
- One unlimited ride special pass into NASCAR SpeedPark—daily!
- One round of mini golf at NASCAR SpeedPark—also daily!
- One ticket to the best dinner theater in town, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Can you believe you’ll get all of that for free? Well, believe it! We’re providing it to all of our guests as our way of saying “thank you” for choosing us.
So are you ready for your next trip to Myrtle Beach’s Long Bay Resort? We can’t wait to see you!
No related articles were found.